PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE FROM THE MOST UNHEALTHY OCCUPATION IN THE WORLD
According to the US Department of Labour Occupational Database, dentists have the most unhealthy occupation in the world. The #1 reason for this is poor air quality. A dentist’s breathing air can contain:
- bio-aerosols: microscopic droplets containing saliva, blood and subgingival fluids
- infection and virus: from sick patients and staff
- chemical vapours: from disinfectants, amalgam fillings, metal casting and porcelain baking dust: from grinding.
Protect your people and yourself by removing 99.9999% of airborne contaminants in a single air pass with ViruskillersTM.
KEEP YOUR STAFF SAFE AND GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS PEACE OF MIND
This wall mounted unit runs continuously, controlling the air flow and killing viruses and all other air pollutants in a single air pass! Cleaning and sanitising is essential, but has the vulnerability of surfaces becoming contaminated again immediately after sanitation. With Viruskiller units in your program as well, the air is continuously being sterilised, rather than just at every clean.
ViruskillersTM contain some of the most advanced UV-C reaction technology in the world. The UV-C reactor chamber contains short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C light) which completely neutralises viruses, bacteria, mould, toxic gases and other air pollutants that manage to pass through the filter system, so that they can no longer spread.
A small unit with a big effect. The VK401 can be mounted on a wall or rested on a desk.
It has the same purpose as the VK103 but covers a smaller area of 60m2. Perfect for spaces such as a Dentist or Doctor's waiting rooms.
- Weight: 9.2kg
- Dimensions (mm):
- 365 H x 156 D x 581 W
- Noise: 38-44 dB
- Coverage: 60m2
- Airflow: 70-141 CFM
- Max electricity: 120W
- UVC Lamps: 8
- TiO2 Hexagon filters: ~40
- Reactor Cell Lifespan: 8000 hours (alarms)
- Installation: Free-standing or Wall-mounted
- Accessories: Remote Control
- Certification: CE / We Share Clean Air