- Direct composite restorations.
- Core Build-Up.
- Adhesive cementation of posts, crowns & bridges, including inlays and onlays.
- 5th generation dentin/enamel-bonding agent
- Combines Primer and Adhesive into a single component for ease of application.
- Compatible with all common dental etching materials and forms an excellent bond with dentin and enamel, any self-cured, visible lightcured or dual-cured.
- Composite, Compomer restorative material and with Composite Resin Cements.
- The colloidal dispersed, spherical, submicron glass particles increase adhesion and enhances durability.
- Forms the essential hybrid zone with dentin.
- Shear Bond Strength to etched enamel > 20 MPa
- Shear Bond Strength to etched dentin > 14 MPa
- pH 6.5
- Shelf Life of 2 Years
- Excellent wetability and penetration into the dentin tubules
- Forms the essential Hybrid Zone
Packaging & Order Information
- 1 Bottle 7ml of PRIMA 2000