We want you to feel completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us at 0800 422 377 to discuss the matter and obtain a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”). Please note:
- Returned Goods are at the Supplier’s sole discretion;
- We cannot accept any returns after 14 days from the invoice date;
- All returns must be in saleable condition; we cannot accept back any Goods that have been used, opened, written on or are not, in our opinion in saleable condition;
- Sterile Goods that have been opened cannot be returned;
- Sterile Goods cannot be returned after 30 days;
- Goods that are noted “non-returnable” may not be returned.
- Goods will be shipped with a reasonable shelf life but the risk of loss due to the expiration of the item is exclusively that of the purchaser.
If accepted, the returned Goods must be returned to our premises with all transportation charges, insurance, taxes, duties and additional charges being borne by the Customer;
Where the Supplier agrees to give a credit for returned Goods the Supplier may charge a restocking fee of 15% of the retail price of the Goods at the date of the return of the Goods.